globalEYES MEMBER INFORMATION
Our Mission : To Create an Alliance with "Leading Eye Centres of the World" engaging them to learn and grow.
Being part of the globalEYES member network of vision correction centres will benefit both you and your patients.
- Generation of new patients via Global web
- Volume vendor negotiations-capital equipment
- Cost reduction through sharing marketing development costs, consumables volume discounts, IT & Human resources
- Sharing of best practices among the globalEYES members
- Non competing "peer to peer" clinical support
- Annual medical meeting –ASCRS
- Earlier access to new technology
- Access to combined clinical data for research
- Staff training & development – ASCRS
- Global staff exchange program
- Practise development support
- E-newsletter with business ideas, customer service tips and support
globalEYES selection criteria includes:
- Assessment by GlobalEYES Medical Advisory Board
- 50% of revenue from Cataract/Refractive
- One country one member policy
- Active member participation is expected
- ISO 9002 Accreditation
If you are interested in being considered for globalEYES membership and want to find out more, please email your interest here. We will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the requirements in more detail.
GLOBAL EYE NEWS
CANBERRA WEEKLY | PERSONALEYES OPENS UP YOUR NEW WORLD OF VISION
A new dimension of vision care is available in Canberra with the arrival of... >
WHAT'S INVOLVED WITH LASIK VISION CORRECTION SURGERY?
Laser vision correction surgery, also referred to as LASIK, is a type of ... >
SEE BETTER, FASTER WITH LASER CATARACT SURGERY
Is your vision becoming cloudy or foggy? Are you noticing halos or glare ... >